St. Edmond’s Home for Children
We envision a world grounded in Love: embodying Compassion, Dignity, Charity, Justice and Excellence for children with intellectual and physical disabilities. We are committed to serve medically fragile children and we recognize each individual as a unique creation of God. We strive to ensure that all children achieve their full potential.
- The principal function is to support and serve the day program residents to improve their capacity to successfully navigate mental, psychological, and physical challenges amidst both on and off campus activities and interactions.
- Assist in development, planning, and implementation of educational and recreational activities
- Assist with daily living tasks
- Aid staff in conducting physical exercise, occupational arts and crafts, and recreational games
- Converse with residents wot reinforce positive behaviors and promote social interaction
For more information, visit: http://www.stedmondshome.org