The Rich Center for Autism
The mission of The Rich Center for Autism is to improve educational outcomes for individuals with autism and their families through teaching, research, and community engagement.
Instruction Specialist Position Summary:
Provides evidence-based instruction to special needs children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Prepares social, educational, and communication based instructional materials for classroom and community-based experiences. Collects, records, evaluates, and summarizes daily, monthly, and quarterly treatment data reports. Works collaboratively with staff, parents, and students in the Rich Center for Autism programs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Provides evidence-based instruction to special needs students with autism
- Prepares instructional materials for classroom and community-based activities
- Participates in evaluations and assessments of children with autism enrolled in the programs
- Maintains proper order and discipline in classroom
- Assists in supervising outings
- Attends parent programs and staff meetings
- Assists with public relations events sponsored by the Rich Center for Autism
Other Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Requires ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels and to interact with special needs children. Clearly demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information, visit: