Julie Billiart School
Founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame, Julie Billiart Schools believes in lifelong learning and the critical role education plays in the life of those on the margins of society. We are a K-8 Catholic school that nurtures and empowers students with learning differences.
- Deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences, using a variety of learning materials and resources.
- Implement schemes of work and lesson plans generated by the classroom teacher
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare classroom for class activities. Identify and select different instructional resources and methods, including the use of relevant technology, to meet students’ varying needs and to support instruction.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Assign and provide appropriate feedback on students submitted assignments.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary. Other duties as needed.
For more information, visit: Julie Billiart Schools