Resources for before the Service Year:
We are excited that you have committed to giving a year of service! Please review the information below to prepare for your term.
Criminal History Check
You need to submit a Criminal History Consent Form (available May 1, 2018 for the 18-19 service year) upon committing to serve. Please download, complete, and return the consent form to your site director along with the completed Verification of Service Letter
Please also include a copy of an appropriate ID:
- US Passport
- Birth Certificate AND State-issued Photo ID
- US Permanent Resident Card
Your site director will provide specific instructions for obtaining your criminal history checks prior to your arrival at orientation. Checks must be completed before the start of service.
As you prepare for the upcoming service year, please familiarize yourself with the Member Contract and the other documents you will need to complete to enroll in the program. Your site director will provide hard copies of the Member Contract for you to sign at orientation.
- Member File Checklist
- AmeriCorps Enrollment Form
- Member Contract 2019-2020
- Acknowledgement of Understanding
- Communications Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Drug Free Workplace
- Reasonable Accommodations Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Publicity Release Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Health Care Signup
- Health Care Waiver
- Childcare Signup/Assistance
- W-4 (English)
- W-4 (Spanish)
- Payroll Enrollment
- ADP Direct Deposit
Health Insurance Info:
Forms should be signed and dated on your first day.
Resources for During the Service Year:
Health Insurance Information
Notre Dame AmeriCorps members are eligible* to receive Cigna health insurance through The Corps Network. Insurance for enrolled members will begin at the start of service and continue through the end of the member’s term.
*Note: NDA members with other primary health coverage as a subscriber or a dependent are not eligible for AmeriCorps coverage. Members who choose to utilize separate health insurance during their term must agree to maintain minimum coverage as specified by federal law.
Questions regarding benefits or claims should be directed to Cigna’s Benefit Hotline at 1-800-564-7642.
- Benefit Summary 2019
- Coverage Checklist 2019
- Cigna Telehealth Connection
- Cigna Total Behavioral Health
- myCigna Personalized Website
OnCorps (http://ndmv.oncorpsreports.com) is used to track the hours you serve throughout the year. All members must log at least 1700 hours to be eligible to earn the education award at the end of the service term.
- Member Training PPT
- Documentation of Off-Site Hours Form
- Help Resources and Tutorials Provided by OnCorps
- Link to NDA OnCorps
During the 2019-20 service year, Notre Dame – AmeriCorps will be collecting information on two main Performance Measures: K-12 Student Engagement and Adult Education & Job Readiness.
K-12 Education: Student Engagement (measured by pre- and post-surveys)
Links to SurveyMonkey Engagement Surveys (K-12 Students Only):
- (English) Student Pre Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/prestueng1920
- (Spanish) Student Pre Survey: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/prestuspan1920
- Teacher Pre Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/preteach1920
- Student Post Survey:
- Spanish Student Post Survey:
- Teacher Post Survey:
My AmeriCorps Portal
By logging in to My AmeriCorps Portal (the online system through which you submitted your AmeriCorps application), you can complete many tasks that will be valuable both during your term of service and afterward. Once enrolled, members will need to register to create a new Member/Alum account (this account will automatically be linked to their application account) in order to access these Member functions:
- Address Update
- Loan Forbearance (submitted after enrollment)
- Loan Interest Accrual (available after term of service is completed)
- Create an Education Award Payment Request (to use award)
- Retrieve 1099-MISC IRS tax form (required when your Education Award is used)
Other CNCS Resources: